About Pensacola Leaders
Your company is cordially invited to apply for membership in Pensacola's premier business networking club....
Pensacola Leaders was formed in 1991 by a group of leading Pensacola businessmen / businesswomen to:
- Stimulate new business opportunities for its membership through personal networking
- Promote the referral and exchange of business among its members
- Encourage greater membership awareness and participation in regional business organizations
"Committed to enhancing business opportunities for its members"
How does Pensacola Leaders compare to other Pensacola networking groups?
Pensacola Leaders is a closed-category group similar to Business Network International (BNI). This means that membership is limited to one member firm per business classification by charter. Unlike BNI, Pensacola Leaders is much less demanding of it's members. The focus is on networking to promote business opportunities among members without pressure or expectation.
Another type of business networking group in the Pensacola area is Business Net Link. BNL is an open-catagory group. This means that any number of same or similar businesses within a business classification can belong to the organization.
One of the key factors that has contributed to Pensacola Leaders' success as it is compared to other Pensacola Networking Groups is longevity. Pensacola Leaders was established in 1991 by Walter Pierce and a group of other business men and business women after seeing the success of similar networking organizations in south Florida. At Pensacola Leaders long-term trust relationships are developed with business members that, in many cases, have been Leaders for over 10-15 years. This member longevity and commitment is unsurpassed by any other Pensacola networking organization with many of our charter members still active in the organization.
Officers and Board Members
- President: Walter Pierce
- Vice President: David Dickson
- Secretary: Dan Hathaway
- Treasurer: Sean Quigley
- Past President: Eddie Hill
- Founder: Walter Pierce
- Activities: John Armentrout
- Communications: Anne Johnson
- Membership / Orientation: Jay Gallacher/Patti Hall
- Facilities / Grievance: Theresa Harrell